FRANKE-Filter GmbH is a worldwide leading German industrial company specialized in the development, design and manufacture of oil mist filtration systems. Due to over 30 years of market experience, FRANKE-Filter is able to offer high quality solutions, individually tailored to each application. The company is located in Bad Salzdetfurth (Lower Saxony) and is connected with countless partners worldwide to satisfy all customer needs globally.
Oil Mist is a problem in many generating plants (combined cycles, heat, hydroelectric power, etc.) that´s why Oil Mist Separators from FRANKE-Filter are used in lubricating oil tanks of gas, steam and hydro turbines, compressors, gas and diesel engines as well as generators. Applications range from power plants and refineries to LNG terminals, oil module and turbine manufacturers. Thanks to specially developed filter cartridges, the Oil Mist Separators are maintenance-free in operation for up to 30,000 hours – this corresponds to 2-5 years of trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The filtration efficiency is 99.9% at a particle size of 0.1 µm.
In addition, the Oil Mist Separators of FRANKE-Filter meet almost all legal requirements for air pollution control. Companies such as Siemens, GE, Ansaldo, MAN, MHPS, Atlas Copco, Cryostar, Voith and Andritz have been a part of FRANKE-Filter’s customer portfolio for years. In Spain we have already some Oil Mist Separators installed at Endesa(Enel), Iberdrola, EDP, among others.
To complete the portfolio, FRANKE-Filter is certified according to ISO9001:2015, ASME, EAC and ATEX.
Advantages of an Oil Mist Separator from FRANKE-Filter:
1. Individual, robust and high quality design
2. Constant vacuum, which allows its individual adjustment
3. Up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation before a change of the filter elements is required
4. Filtration efficiency of 99.9 % at a particle size of 0.1 µm
5. Residual oil content of 1-5mg/m³ possible after filtration (complies with the applicable environmental guidelines)
6. Additives of the filtered lubricating oil are retained without loss of quality and can be returned to the cycle
7. Protection of the environment and the health of employees